1. Brussels sprouts: High in vitamin C, fiber, and cancer-fighting compounds.
2. Broccoli: Contains vitamins C and K, as well as calcium and potassium.
3. Sweet potatoes: High in vitamins A and C, as well as potassium and fiber.
4. Kale: Contains high levels of vitamins K and A, as well as iron and calcium.
5. Cauliflower: Contains vitamins C and K, as well as folate and fiber.
6.Bell peppers: High in vitamin C, as well as beta-carotene and other antioxidants.
7. Eggplant: Contains nasunin, an antioxidant that may protect brain cells.
8. Beet greens: High in iron, calcium, and vitamins A and K.
9. Fennel: Contains a high level of vitamin C, as well as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
10. Okra: High in vitamin C, as well as fiber and antioxidants.
11. Artichokes: High in fiber and antioxidants, including vitamin C and flavonoids.
12. Swiss chard: Contains high levels of vitamins A, C and K, as well as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.